This weekend, ‘WannaCry’, a malware computer virus used to hack business and personal computers, has been identified at least 150 countries and has infected 200,000 machines, according to Europol. Once a user realizes the virus has taken over the computer, a message displays to inform the user that all files are being held for ransom
- Client Relations is Client Protection
- Yes, the ‘WANNACRY’ MALWARE ATTACK Is Real
- Crisis: Is Your Business Prepared for a Malware Attack?
- Canada commemorates 100th Anniversary of the Battle of Vimy Ridge, WWI
- Tubman Museum presents Pan African Festival, April 29-30
- September Marked the Six Year anniversary for Brown Public Relations
- New Orleans Tricentennial Celebration Coming Soon