This presentation is focused on HOW to identify the purpose of your organization’s social media program, and HOW to develop and execute the strategy in a manner that makes sense for your organization. Using a “Flight” simulation, this 3-hour workshop is geared toward nonprofits, small businesses and grass-roots organizations. Participants will walk away with a
- Training Workshop: Annual “Flight Plan” for a Social Media Program
- Client Relations is Client Protection
- Yes, the ‘WANNACRY’ MALWARE ATTACK Is Real
- Crisis: Is Your Business Prepared for a Malware Attack?
- Canada commemorates 100th Anniversary of the Battle of Vimy Ridge, WWI
- Tubman Museum presents Pan African Festival, April 29-30
- September Marked the Six Year anniversary for Brown Public Relations